Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Haircut!

12"!  She cut off 12"!  I had no idea I had that much to lose!!  That is enough to donate anywhere!!

Afterward, here's the "radical" look:
That's my hairdresser, Katy, in the mirror as she takes a pic of the back before I leave.  The front?


I took a couple of selfies - the first is "unfloofed" the second is more "floofed."  Not too radical in the end - unless you consider that fact that it's been over 20 years since I had my hair cut this short!  The last time was when we moved to Mississippi, and Lotti was almost 2!!  We cut it so that it would allow the curl to come through or I can blow-dry it like normal for a "more polished" look.  It looks better in person than in the selfies, but I like it, and Steve says it is cute.  I'll probably get used to it just about the time it begins to fall out :D  Katy says she'll work with me as we go through the next year to make sure it's shaved when the time comes, then styled repeatedly again as it comes back in.  We had a great talk today, and she's an awesome stylist!!


4 comments:

Margo Batha said...

I love the look and I knew you would love Katy!

Sherri said...

She is awesome!!!! And thank you for your gift...it was unexpected, but appreciated.

Unknown said...

Sherri, was it Katy Romero who cut your hair? If so, how perfect for both of you. And it looks lovely. I especially like it floofed.

Sherri said...

Hi Jenn,

Yes - it's Katy Romero. We had an awesome, needed conversation, and I think we were good for one another. Margo hooked us up :)